Tue, 31 Jan|
Cloverlea Dairy Farm
TRAC Talks TMR
An On Farm TMR Session with TRAC Senior Ruminant Productivity Consultant Owen Rees & TRAC Ruminant Productivity Consultant Mikaela Baker, in Victor Harbor SA.
Time & Location
31 Jan 2023, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm ACDT
Cloverlea Dairy Farm, 35 Mosquito Hill Rd, Mount Jagged SA 5211, Australia
About the event
Join us for an on farm TMR session, including lunch and a TMR theory session at an alternate location, to be advised.
What you'll walk away with, a greater insight into:
- Identifying areas of feed variation and daily management practices
- Increasing feed conversion through improving TMR management
- Key principles to keeping the mixer wagon working effectively through a “TMR audit”
- Practical run through of the Penn State Shaker box to see fibre chop length and fine particles
- How animal health can be influenced by chop length and feed management
- The newest American research
- Giving animals access to a consistent diet 24/7
This is a FREE event and registrations are essential.
Looking forward to seeing you there!